Exotic Car Insurance can be costly and confusing, make sure you know all your options to protect your investment.
Here is a list of some of the types we may cover; *
- Aston Martin
- Rolls Royce
*Not all makes and models may be insurable, depending on carriers underwriting capabilities, along with other risk factors.
As you shop for affordable exotic car insurance, remember that what companies offer can vary greatly.
Think about your goal: Does affordable car insurance mean the cheapest price, or does affordable car insurance mean getting the most for your money?
Consider these things during your search for affordable exotic car insurance:
- How much coverage do you need? Planning your insurance budget involves knowing what you need and what you want, then choosing your coverage based on how much you can pay. If affordable car insurance is your goal, make sure you choose coverages that meet your needs. Pay attention to insurance limits, too. For the same cost, some companies may offer higher limits while others may offer lower limits.
- How much can you pay out of pocket if you have a claim? Affordable car insurance can include optional
coverages — Comprehensive and Collision, Uninsured Motorist, etc. — that protect your vehicle if it’s damaged. With these coverages, you choose a specific amount — your deductible — to pay out of pocket if you use these coverages. Make sure you can afford to pay your deductible if you have a claim.
- Do you have coverage through another source? If you want affordable car insurance, make sure you’re not
paying for the same things twice. Think about whether or not you have the same or similar coverage through other non-insurance avenues. For instance, if you have a car warranty or AAA, you may have towing coverage for breakdowns. If so, you may not need Roadside Assistance coverage on your auto insurance policy.
- What are you getting for the price? What you pay is only one aspect of affordable car insurance. What you get from it is just as important. Shopping for affordable car insurance means comparing quotes and seeing what you’ll pay for coverage from different companies, so choose similar limits across all quotes to make apples-to-apples comparisons. You may find that some companies charge more for affordable car insurance than others. Also consider factors such as accessibility, customer service, claims handling, etc., to see who offers what you want.
- Can the insurance company fully cover your expensive vehicle? Since most exotics are very expensive and you are putting alot of money into them you want to make sure you are getting full value from your insurance company to pay to replace this vehicle in a loss. – Many carriers offer Stated or Agreed value policies for these vehicles so that you have in writing the value of the car.